Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rainy Weekend





It has been a rainy week. It also have been very busy. I had to go to a conference last weekend, and I have been coming back late from work during the past few weeks!

Today is Saturday, I came back in the afternoon from work. The fire was going, and Schubert was playing, so I felt inspired. The bright colored one is from a sketch I did near my house just before all the clouds and the rain came in. The two trees are from my memory. I was sitting at Helen's yesterday eating lunch during my break, and across the Machias river, rain was falling and it was very misty. I used some ink following the footsteps of my favorite watercolor artist, Blockley! I like the trees painting better and it is a better reflection of the past rainy few days!!!

No comments: