Saturday, August 09, 2008

Glow bugs




I woke up one day at Paula's house, and I saw those glow bugs shining all over the field. It was very dark and the only thing you could see is those glow bugs shining. I went back to sleep, and then in the morning I did the opaque one. I woke up today at 4 AM and I felt like painting. I worked on this for 2 hours. There was a field at some point, but it was muddy, so I sprayed it with water and let the colors dissolve. I don't know. People like paintings of certain places or people. I like to paint a magical scene that the child in me enjoys. That's why I always paint in bright colors and try not to be too realistic. I hope this painting would stirr the child in somebody. I am not completely satisfied with it, and I would probably do it again.

No comments: